|Version 11 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
Gateworks sells a variety of enclosures on their online shop seen here: http://shop.gateworks.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=76
Indoor Ventana Enclosures
- The enclosures are designed to heatsink the processor on the SBC to the metal enclosure for better heat dissipation. This is optional and a choice of the customer. The enclosure is supplied with a solid aluminum block. To use this, remove any heatsink currently on the processor and replace with the aluminum block heatsink as shown in the picture below:
- Mounting SBC
- Remove front plate of enclosure and pull out bottom plate that has standoffs on it.
- Place the board 'upside down' on the standoffs and screw in 4 screws as shown below
- Remove front plate of enclosure and slide in bottom plate and board as shown below:
- Re-attach front plate and see the final product:
Din Rail Clip
The Ventana Indoor enclosures can be fitted with a DIN Rail clip
Two holes have been slightly punched to allow for customer drilling.
Din Rail Clip: GW10092
Screws to mount to enclosure are DIN74-Am4 which means a 90Deg countersink, with 4mm Metric screw. These can be seen here: Example Screw
Drill bit size: 11/64th or #18 drill bit
There are scenarios where a label / sticker can be applied to the standard Gateworks indoor enclosures for company branding.
In the past, Gateworks customers have used labels with the following properties:
- Label Material: Textured Polycarbonate Laminate - scratch resistant, scuff resistance and UV resistance.
- Adhesive: Permanent Adhesive
- Thickness: 6mil (.006 inch) total
- Corners: Square, NON-Rounded
- Size: Measured to fit on top panel of enclosures. Size will vary depending on enclosure size, taken into account the corner pieces.
- Vendor: https://www.lolareddesign.com/
- enclosure.jpg (88.3 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- enclosuredinholes.jpg (78.4 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- enclosurefront.jpg (335.8 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- enclosureheatsink.jpg (130.7 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- enclosureopencase.jpg (120.9 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- enclosuresplitopen.jpg (380.4 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- enclosurestandoffs.jpg (352.2 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- gw3021.gif (71.9 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- mountplate.jpg (149.1 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
- ventanamountingplate.png (621.7 KB ) - added by 6 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip