|Version 1 (modified by 2 years ago) ( diff ),|
Security Focused Mini-PCIe Card
Mini-PCIe cards are used to expand the capabilities of a single board computer. Most often they are wireless radios, but they can also be secondary processors to offload specific tasks such as security.
Quam Q7 Series
Francisco Ventures is a company that builds a security focused Mini-PCIe cards.
Their latest card, named the QUAM Q7 Series, features a Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC for secure, high performance design flexibility and unique protection, combining physical sensors with top-notch security elements.
- Compatible with Gateworks SBCs
- Vanilla Linux based OS
- Isolated from SBC OS
- Secure Embedded Platforms
- Intellectual Property Protection (company source code, firmware or any sensitive data)
- Hardware & Software Isolation - provides an isolated embedded platform for sensitive data processing
- VPN - creates E2E secure communication
- ZeroTrust & Identity Protection
- RISC-V implementation over Xilinx FPGA
- Secure Real-time Applications
- IoT & Cloud Security
- Physical Factor Authentication
- Cryptocurrency Protection
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures
Visit https://francisco.ventures/ for more information.