|Version 3 (modified by 4 years ago) ( diff ),|
Gateworks SBC Expansions
Gateworks expansion boards and modules allow for additional peripherals to supplement those pre-loaded on the base boards.
There are really 2 types of expansion:
- Mini-PCIe cards
- These typically include modems, GPIO, SIM, etc
- Datasheets, product pages shown http://www.gateworks.com/mini-pcie-expansion-cards
- Expansion board that requires a special expansion socket as defined here.
- These boards are large and offer either ethernet, Mini-PCIe, or Mini-PCI expansion.
- Datasheets, product pages shown http://www.gateworks.com/expansion-modules-single-board-computer
Currently we have the following wiki pages for expansions:
- GW16081, GW16082, GW16083 ventana/expansion